Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) Program
Pixus is fully compliant with the NIST SP800-171 standard and the ISO27001:2013 standard. Contact Pixus for questions on Pixus' cybersecurity.
Pixus Technologies' products meet a wide range of specifications and compliance criteria for different markets. Our specs/compliance are listed below by product type and by industry.
- VITA 65, VITA 46/48 - OpenVPX and SOSA aligned versions
- PICMG 2.0 Rev 3.0 for CompactPCI Backplanes
- PICMG 2.1 Rev 2.0 for Hot Swap for CompactPCI
- PICMG 3.0 Rev 3.0 for AdvancedTCA Backplanes
- MicroTCA.x for MicroTCA
Mechanical Enclosure Specifications
- IEEE 1101.10/.11 - mechanical interoperability for 19" equipment
- IEC 60 297-3 for industrial/rail/mobile shock and vibration
- DIN 41 494 - mechanical subracks, panels for enclosures
The Pixus subracks have been tested for use in the German national railway. Testing was conducted in accordance with standard EN 50 155 (electronic equipment in rail vehicles). Construction of the tested subracks conforms to IEC 60 297-3 and IEC 61 587.
IEC 600-68-2-6, test Fc
IEC 600-68-2-27, test Ea
MIL-Rugged Enclosure Specifications
Various Pixus' MIL-rugged enclosures are designed to the stringiest requirements for shock/vibration, EMC, and more. Contact us for details pertaining to your application.
- MIL-STD-810 for shock, vibration
- MIL-STD-901D for shock, vibration
- MIL-STD-461 for EMC
- DO-160 for Environmental Conditions and Test Procedures for Airborne Equipment
Certain applications also may comply with various UL, CE, TUV, EN and other regulations. Contact Pixus for specifics.
RoHS - Restriction of hazardous substances
IEC 950 - Electrical safety, voltage creep
IEC/EN 60950 - Electrical safety, voltage creep
FCC Class B, A - acoustic noise limits for electronics
IEC 60601-1 - medical electronics standards