Welcome to Pixus Technologies
Pixus Technologies specializes in the design and manufacture of electronic packaging solutions for the global embedded computer market. The company is comprised of three business units: Backplanes, Enclosure & System Solutions, and Components.
Leveraging over 20 years of innovative product development, Pixus Technologies' embedded backplanes and systems are focused primarily on ATCA, OpenVPX, CompactPCI, PCIe and custom designs. The company offers unsurpassed thermal management solutions, creative design innovations, and backplane design expertise. Pixus also offers modular 19" rackmount enclosure solutions and instrument cases to a wide range of industries, as well as precision components such as front panels, handles, and card guides.
The approach to each customer requirement is a simple consultative philosophy - understand the specific program requirements and create the best solution that meets the time frame, architecture, technology and cost objectives.
If you are looking for a basic enclosure or eurocard subrack and are not sure where to start, click here.
Pixus Technologies designs hardware solutions to meet the electrical, mechanical and thermal challenges of today's high speed computing.
Pixus Technologies products are utilized in broad spectrum of markets where fault tolerant, high availability computing is required.
PS1300 3U cPCI Series
- Any slot count is achieved by connecting backplanes with bridge modules (PS1130)
- 2 to 8, 3U single wide (4HP) CompactPCI slots / +5 V, 33 MHz PCI bus interface/ 32-bit or 64-bit buses available
- PICMG 2.0 R2.1 CompactPCI and pre-2.1 compatible / PICMG 2.1 R1.0 CompactPCI Hot Swap Specification compliant
- User-definable geographic address for each physical slot
- ATX-compliant power connectors
Jan 15, 2014: Pixus announces receipt of CGP (ITAR) certification.
April 2, 2013: Pixus Announces 40G AdvancedTCA Backplanes