"A Different Kind of Electronic Packaging Solutions Company"
Pixus Technologies is the "embedded computing group" of Rittal, the largest manufacturer of enclosures in the world. Pixus was founded by former Kaparel/Rittal management, with the design leadership team that developed cutting-edge COTS open standard architecture solutions since the 1990's. Although we are privately owned, the extremely close relationship with Rittal gives Pixus the flexibility and nimble approach of an independent enterprise with the resources of a $ multi-billion company.
The Pixus/Rittal team is able to offer time-tested embedded computing system platforms and electronics enclosures at competitive prices. We leverage the Rittal brand mechanical designs with over 100K components and hundreds of proven enclosure designs to PICMG and VITA open-standard specification for over 30 years. Pixus also provides unsurpassed thermal management solutions, creative design innovations, backplane design and subsystem integration expertise. This powerful combination results in the premier value in the industry for electronics packaging. The team includes:
- Over 25 full-time manufacturing employees
- 5 system/design/mechanical engineers, with additional resources available
- Quality Assurance and Sourcing experts
- Sales team in Canada, Eastern USA, Western USA, Europe, and Asia
We offer backplane designs, chassis platforms, and board-level products in OpenVPX, AdvancedTCA, MicroTCA, and custom architectures. Legacy architectures such as CompactPCI and VME/64x are also available. Additionally, we provide a vast ecosystem of Rittal brand embedded components including ejector handles & panels, card guides, rails, subracks, instrumentation cases and more. In May 2011, Pixus Technologies became the sole authorized North and South American supplier of the electronic packaging products previously offered by Kaparel Corporation and Rittal.
Benefits of Choosing Pixus Technologies
- Manufacturing/integration in Canada, USA, Asia, and Europe
- Superior, dedicated service
- Excellent quality & reliability
- Nimble approach means best & most cost-effective solution
- Engineering expertise in electrical, mechanical, and integration
- Privately owned and financially stable
- Established 2010 at HQ in Waterloo, Ontario (Canada’s Technology Corridor)
- ISO9001:2008 and ITAR registered
Contact Pixus anytime with your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org We'll be happy to assist you.