Pixus offers custom and standard ruggedized chassis in rackmount, portable, and ATR enclosure formats. Utilizing our backplane design expertise, convection and conduction cooling capabilities, and superb rugged solutions with key partners, Pixus has a solution for you. The enclosures can be designed to meet:
- MIL-STD-810 for shock/vibration, environmental
- MIL-STD-901D for shock/vibration
- MIL-STD-461 for EMC
- ARINC 404 and 600 requirements
- Versions in alignment with the SOSA (TM) Technical Standard
- Much more, contact Pixus for details
Whether its an ITAR requirement, a standard product, or a custom design, contact our team to discuss your rugged application. Pixus can also provide various conduction-cooled boards from processors/SBCs, graphics, FPGAs, and more.